A big thanks again to everyone who made it to this past Monday’s PauseTalk Vol. 37 — I think we were about 20 or so, which made for a nice tight conversation. Most of the night’s talk ended up revolving around photography — kept us going until past 21:30 — kicked off by Martin Holtkamp introducing us to his current exhibition — you’ll also be able to catch Martin at this month’s PechaKucha Night in Tokyo (January 27).
Below, a partial list of participants, and as always, please email me if you don’t find yourself there. The date for next month’s PauseTalk is a bit in flux right now as I’m having to deal with possible travel plans, so stay tuned to the PauseTalk site (by following the feed) or to the PauseTalk Facebook group to be informed on when it will happen.
- Felicity Hughes (Writer)
- James Kay (Game Developer)
- Jane Chan (Architect)
- Jean Snow (PT Barnum)
- Jeriaska (Writer)
- Josh McKible (Illustrator)
- Kaoru Sato (Artist)
- Martin Holtkamp (Photographer)
- Paul Vincent Farrell (Designer/Photographer)
- Samuel Cockedey (Photographer)
- Sarah Alexander (Photographer)
- Stephen Lebovits (Photographer)
- Tomas Rovina-Roquero (Game Developer)