A few notes I’ve taken recently.
- Kei Matsushita exhibit: deska.jp
- Scandinavian design shop: Markte (2-28-28-5F Komagome – Closed on Mondays)
- Happy End – “Kaze wo Atsumete”
- Chungmu-ro Intermedia Playground (Chungmu-ro subway station in Seoul): 500 square meter passageway hosts a centre for new media art. Designed by Cho Slade Architecture and Kwang-Soo Kim.
- MONITOR UNLIMITED: Great design magazine from Russia, but published in English.
- Sfera Building in Kyoto’s Gion area (17 Benzaiten-cho, Higashimaya-ku): “culture house” with art gallery, design shop/showroom, book/music store, restaurant, cafe