Skip to the content
- PEN (220) heads to Spain and bids us “Welcome to Basque Country.” The feature covers major cities, and all the spots and eats you’ll want to take in on a trip there.
- The latest PAPER SKY (25) is all about the “California Morning,” covering all the sorts of things — from cafes to markets — that you could be enjoying on the coast.
- BRUTUS (638) is all about bread, and I wouldn’t recommend leafing through it on an empty stomach (like I did). It covers everything you need to know about bread, from types found at bakeries to the bakeries to check out (in Paris and in Tokyo), even how to make it. Really makes me want to change my breakfast routine (typically limited to a cup of yogurt these days).
- It’s a must-buy issue of CASA BRUTUS (98) this month, with their annual feature covering “The Best of Tokyo.”
- The latest issue of AXIS (133) has Stefano Marzano on the cover, and a very interesting feature on “Concept Design.” I really liked the piece that looks at concept design in Hollywood, with some pretty amazing images to illustrate the work of all the designers who get covered.