Big thanks to everyone who made it to tonight’s PauseTalkVol. 55. As has been the norm over the past few months, we had some really nice discussions, and this time it felt like a continuous one — starting from thoughts on Tokyo Design Week, which lead to a general discussion on the state of design and then events in Tokyo.
Below, the participants who signed the attendance list. For quite a while now I’ve been wanting to develop a better — and more useful — way of sharing details on those who attend, and I hope to have something to share in the coming weeks, maybe by the time the next PauseTalk comes around.
That next edition (Vol. 56) will be held on December 5, and please note that not only will it be the final PT of the year, but it will also be the last one until February, since January is always a skip month (because of the New Year’s holiday).
- Asako Koide (PR)
- Christopher Butcher (Writer/Festival Organizer)
- David Steinberg (Game Developer/Musician)
- Don Kratzer (Designer)
- Ed Thompson (Marketing Consulting)
- Jean Snow (PauseTalk Emeritus)
- Kyoko Bowskill (Webshop Owner)
- Mark McFarlane (iPhone Developer)
- Michael [tm] Smith (Political Operative)
- Niko Lanzuisi (Director/Illustrator)
- Said Karlsson (Journalist/Photographer/Game Producer)
- Samuel Cockedey (Photographer)
- Tom Coombs (User Experience Consultant)