Let me start by thanking everyone who came out this past Monday for PauseTalk Vol. 56, the last one for the year. We were a larger group than in the past few months, and it was a really nice way to share some thoughts on the year that was, covering how various projects fared, and what our hopes are for 2012. As with recent PauseTalks,Michael Holmes — who is also taking photos for ourPechaKucha Nights in Tokyo now — was there and snapping away, and so I’ll share those photos once they pop up (probably on Facebook, so join the PauseTalk FB page why don’t you).
Below, a partial (but pretty much complete) list of those who attended. Please note that January is a skip month, and so the next PauseTalk (Vol. 47) will happen on February 6.
- Anna Jasinksi (Illustrator/Graphic Designer)
- Christopher Lindstrom (Grad Student/Voiceover Performer)
- David Steinberg (Game Developer/Musician)
- Don Kratzer (Creative Director)
- Haruna Tsuda (Graphic Designer)
- Jean Snow (PauseTalker Emeritus)
- Lachlan McTaggart (Designer/Architecture Student)
- Megumi Nishikura (Filmmaker)
- Michael Holmes (Photographer)
- Mio Toyoda (Web/Graphic Designer)
- Niko Lanzuisi (Film Director)
- Raymond Ellis (Gallery Director/Artist)
- Said Karlsson (Journalist/Photographer/Game Producer)
- Seiko Yoshida (Hair Color Specialist)
- Shunya Sugawata (Product Designer)
- Taylor Cass Stevenson (Visual Artist)
- Tom Coombs (User Experience Consultant)
- Walter Gethrey Peach (Video Artist/Creative Director)
- Weaw J. (Peace Studies)
Update: And here are the photos from the evening.