Well, it was indeed a terrific start to 2012, withPauseTalk Vol. 57 attracting a really nice group of around 20 or so for some good old fashioned talk. I’m thankful for the great turnout, and again, let me remind you that I made a short 1-minute video recording after the official session was over.
Below, a partial list of the partipants (those who signed the attendance sheet). Please note that PauseTalk Vol. 58 will be held on March 5.
- Anna-Maria Montonen (Product Designer)
- Asa Ekstrom (Illustrator/Manga Artist)
- David Steinberg (Game Developer/Musician)
- Ellen Chou (Photographer)
- Genevieve Sawtelle (Photographer)
- Greg Mullinax (Businessman)
- Gueorgui Tcherednitchenko (Photowalker)
- Jean Snow (PauseTalker)
- JM Ken Niimura (Comic Artist/Illustrator)
- Martin Roberts (Media Professor)
- Peter Blake (Photographer)
- Said Karlsson (Journalist/Photographer/Game Producer)