Skip to the content
- A new collection of tees, “Nostalgia – vol. 01,” has just been released. By 4 designers (Surface to Air, Spotliss, Steve Wilson, and Andrio Abero) who were all asked to interpret the theme of “nostalgia,” the t-shirts are now available at Beams-T. Vol. 2, including the works of 3 more designers, will be out in November.
- The limited-time TRAVELING GAS SHOP in Shibuya (at the PICASSO 347 building) will host a live painting workshop with Seitaro Kuroda, as part of their PIKADON PROJECT, on October 26. Also, the shop will be participate in this year’s inaugural edition of Design Tide
- The GAS online shop has been spruced up (and it seems that the new collection of tees will probably be available there sometime soon).
- The GAS PROJECT BLOG has launched.
- A new GAS-produced gallery, “Calm & Punk,” with a focus on interactive art, will be opening soon. More details to follow.