Thanks to everyone who made it out despite the awful weather to last night’s PauseTalk Vol. 39. We ended up with a nice group of around 20, and got to cover a few interesting topics, including, yes, some talk on the iPad — but also previews of Hawken King’s upcoming Facemakr app, and a chance to browse through the soon-to-launch Japanese Schoolgirl Confidential.
Here’s a partial list of attendees — please let me know if you’re not there and would like to be added.
- Andrew Lee (Art Director)
- Anna Antoniades (Fashion Designer)
- Hawken King (Designer)
- Hiroaki Koshiba (Artist)
- James Kay (Game Developer)
- Jean Snow (In Like Flynn)
- Josh McKible (Illustrator)
- Nica Junker (Photographer)
- Robb Englin (Industrial Designer)
- Samuel Cockedey (Photographer)
- Sophie Knight (Writer)
- Tetsuya Imamura (Game Developer)