Well, what a great PauseTalk we had this past Monday (Vol. 42), with a terrific group of 36 participants joining up for some good talk, laughs, and maybe even a bit of inspiration (OK, yes, I will make public my complete and utter admiration — and jealousy — of what Craig Mod has been doing of late).
The next PauseTalk (Vol. 43) will happen on the first Monday of next month, as usual, which falls on August 2, and it also doubles as a reception party for the SNOW Magazine Cafe, and will hopefully include lots of magazine-related talk.
As I did last month, I put out an attendance sheet to fill out, and so here is a partial list of attendees (just email me if you want to be added).
- Andrea Hope (Sandwich Maker/Zine Distributor)
- Calvin C. Chan (Web Developer)
- Claire + Sofie Tanaka (Translator + Kid)
- Edward Harrison (Designer/Illustrator)
- James Kay (Game Developer)
- Jean Snow (Executive Executor)
- Jeremy Staples (Indie Publisher)
- Jody Godoy (Writer)
- Michael Lam (Filmmaker/Animator)
- Nick Bruscia (Architect/Professor)
- Niko Lanzuisi (Filmmaker/Illustrator)
- Robb Englin (Industrial Designer)
- Ryan Winterhalter (Writer)
- Toby Klüpfel (Software Engineer)
- Tamio Teshima (Web Designer)
- Verena Dauerer (Editor)