I sometimes have photos to share from a PauseTalk event, but this time, since Luis Mendo was in attendance, you get to see last night’s attendees (to Vol. 52) in illustrated form (above). We were a smaller group — a lucky “13” — and the talk this time mostly revolved around questions of art in Japan. I also completely forgot to bring out the attendance sheet, but I was able to remember everyone who came (in part because of Luis’ illustration too), so below is the full list of those who attended.
As I mentioned recently, I think I’ll skip August — most people tend to be out of town on holidays, so it’s hard to get a good attendance — and so the next PauseTalk (Vol. 53) will probably take place September 5.
- Cathy Shive (Software Developer)
- David Steinberg (Game Developer/Musician)
- Dirk Stoop (Software Developer)
- Jean Snow (Talker)
- Jeffrey Chiedo (Gallerist/Dealer)
- Julie Forgues (Professor/Artist)
- Luis Mendo (Creative Director)
- Martin Holtkamp (Photographer)
- Michael Smith (Professor/Developer)
- Seiko (Hair Colorist)
- Samuel Cockeday (Photographer/Videographer)
- Vanessa Coxhead (Art Support)
- Yuko Sawamoto (Graphic Designer)