Let me start by thanking everyone who came to last week’s 50th edition of PauseTalk. For the most part it was run as usual — except for me taking more time at the start to talk about how it all started, and how it developed — but it had a great vibe, a great turnout, and I think those who attended had a great time. As I mentioned, I prepared a commemorative badge for the event, which was limited to 15 and handed out to the first people who arrived, as well as a little booklet, which you can download as a PDF.
Also, big thanks to photographer Michael Holmes for another nice gallery of photos he shared on Facebook (of which the one of me at the top of this post). And speaking of Facebook, please note that the original Facebook group is disapearing (because of a new Facebook policy), and so instead I invite you to join (or “like”) the new PauseTalk page to keep receiving the monthly event reminders.
Below, the list of participants who filled out the attendance sheet. PauseTalk Vol. 51 is set for June 6.
- David Roy (Office Mechanism)
- Don Kratzer (Online Retailer)
- Edith Prakoso (Graphic Designer)
- Jean Snow (50 Strong)
- Josh McKible (Illustrator)
- Justin Miller (DJ/Comedian/Actor)
- Matt Schley (Filmmaker)
- Michael Holmes (Photographer)
- Niko Lanzuisi (Film Director/Illustrator)
- Paul Kalupnieks (Web Developer)
- Paul Vincent Farrell (Artist/Photographer)
- Ryan Ruel (Graphic Designer)
- Scott Popular (Video Game Event Organizer)
- Seiko (Hair Color Specialist)
- Shota Kuboko (Filmmaker)
- Victor Kelemen (Engineer)
- Yasuaki Kakiage (Fashion Director)
- Yuko Sawamoto (Graphic Designer)