Big thanks again to everyone who made it out to Cafe Pause in Ikebukuro this past Monday for PauseTalk Vol. 45. As has been the norm for the past few months, we had about 20 in attendance, and I’m starting to feel that this is the optimum size for getting some good discussions going with most of the people there participating and feeling like they’re part of the group — with the bigger crowds, we end up with rows of seats in the back, which turns it into more of a spectator thing (which it shouldn’t).
And as with last month, Michael Holmes was there with his “big ass camera” (that’s my trademark), and so we should get another great photo gallery from the event — I’ll post it here when it’s up.
As in previous events, I put out an attendance sheet, and so below is a partial list of those who came to the event. For the next PauseTalk (Vol. 46), I’m thinking it will take place on the second Monday of November (on the 8th), since the first Monday would put it smack dab in the middle of Tokyo Design Week, which is going to be a rather hectic period for many.
- Alexandre Onaisy (Art Director)
- David Steinberg (Game Developer/Musician)
- Dayne Barton (VFX/Mograph/Video)
- Edward Harrison (Designer)
- Emjee (Artist)
- Felicity Hughes (Writer)
- Jean Snow (The Executive)
- James Kay (Video Game Developer)
- Josh McKible (Illustrator)
- Keio Pamudji (Modeler/Photographer)
- Lindee Hoshikawa (Musician/Filmmaker)
- Mariko Mizukami (Radio Planner)
- Michael Holmes (Photographer)
- Tanya Tanaka (Artist/Human Rights Campaigner)
- Tom Wilkinson (Editor)
- Shihoko Fujiwara (Human Right Activist)
- Yuko Sawamoto (Graphic Designer)