Skip to the content
- “The Salon” is back tonight (September 14) at Mado Lounge, from 21:30 to 3:00.
- Tonight sees an opening reception, 18:00-20:00, for the new TKG Daikanyama gallery. The first exhibition features the works of Koo Bohnchang.
- For all of September, the dining/bar 57 in Roppongi features cocktails at 50% on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- The next show at NANZUKA UNDERGROUND starts tomorrow (until October 14) in the form of a solo exhibition by Hiroki Tsukuda. The opening reception will be held tomorrow night (September 15), 19:00-21:00.
- Scottish photographer Jane Stockdale, who has contributed to various magazines (ID, NME, VICE, LODOWN, among others), will hold her first show in Tokyo, “Adrenaline’s a Wonderful Thing/ICHI NI SAN… DA!,” at Cafe Pikey in Daikanyama. The opening party will happen September 21 at 20:00, with the exhibition running until October 5.